Review: Ice Wolves by Amie Kaufman/ TBR Challenge READ!


Ice Wolves by Amie Kaufman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars 
  
I'm feeling wolfish for the second book in this story. lol Okay, so most of you have read this book series already. Im new to it and really enjoyed it. This is the first book in the long war between ice wolves (they use ice to fight) and scorch (well we all know dragons use fire its not like there shotting out magic you know) dragons. They have many ups and downs. The main characters are closely related but not sure how this has happened when it seems most believe it is impossible. Hmmm, how can that be? You'll have to read the book for more tee hee!!!!

I agree with most who say this story is a page-turner and was so hard to put down. Yup talk about falling asleep with the book and then wake up to continue right where you left off. Am I the only one who does this. I'm sure I'm not right? Or how about when your in the middle of working..... well don't tell anyone I'm at work working when this happens. (winking my eye here) and you have to read maybe a few lines. Umm well if I'm honest a chapter or two. Depends on how good the story is right? This one is really good.

I enjoyed seeing just how twins (well are they really twins is the question) Anders and Rayna make it throughout this journey after being broken apart. Now is this by chose you to have to pick this book up to find out more about that. Who is Anders you say? I describe him as less courageous than his sister Rayna who is outgoing, quick on her toes to think, you know the cool one.

So when the unthinkable happens you'll be quick to turn the pages to see just how far one will go to survive. Again I lovee this fantasy read!!!! I can't stop singing its praises. I enjoyed the journey between the ice wolves and scorch dragons who are enemies with different views on just about everything. And excited to see the next chapter into the Scorch dragon's view just how things are and not what the ice wolves claim it to be.

This book is apart of my Book Outlet challenge TBR. Which you can find on this post HERE!!

Book 01/05

View all my reviews on Goodreads. 


Happy Escaping Where It All Begins,

An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts