Book Outlet TBR Book Challenge 2020

Book Outlet 2020 TBR Book Challenge

Hello Friends, 

I wanted to stop in and share this fun TBR book challenge that is over at Book Outlet. I decided to give this a try and wanted to share which books I have chosen for this challenge. Which you can find HERE these books. After taking the quiz this is what was chosen for me. (see below). I have to say I am really shocked by the choice only because I truly do love a book cover and for the most part that is what helps me pick a book. Boover's that say please read me because I am exciting. lol so enough talk. 

Book Outlet 2020 TBR Book Challenge
 


Calling all cover lovers!

It's no secret, we love books. Of course, we do! But books with beautiful covers? We love them even MORE! This challenge is going to have you scouring your bookshelves for some covers that catch your eye. Let's get to looking!


  • Read a book you bought based on the cover:  
She, Myself, and I by Emma Young

After seeing this cover I definitely want to get to know this story. See what happens when Rosa gets a whole know body that is for someone else. This has to be both scary and excited for her and I want to see what battles she will go through and what she will overcome.
 
    She, Myself, and I by Emma Young


  • Read a book cover featuring an animal:
          Ice Wolves by Amie Kaufman
I've chosen this one because it has a pretty wolf on the cover and I'm ready for winter so the snow sowed me up. lol
     
    Ice Wolves by Amie Kaufman
  • Read a book with your favorite color on the cover:  

    Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds. 
    I love Pink, Yellow, Gray and so I found Gray with a little sliver here and there. I'm excited to see where this story is headed. 
Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds


Read a book title that starts with the first letter of your name  An'Jenic so A it is!!!! For this one I had a hard time chosen between the following two books: 

1. A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow 
2. Ash Princess (BK. 1) by Laura Sebastian

A Song Below Water by Bethany C. MorrowAsh Princess (BK. 1) by Laura Sebastian

So not sure which one will make this TBR challenge but I will eventually read both of them. And the covers on both look amazing. 


Happy Reading 
Escaping Where It All Begin!!!

Comments

Popular Posts