HELLO ESCAPERS

HELLO, MY FELLOW ESCAPERS

  WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER POST! Have you all heard of the web site Goodreads?  I have a page over there and I decided to take on the 2019 challenge of how many books can or do you want to read this year. Well..... here goes escape where it beings.


I've never set a reading record goal. And I thought wow that is crazy...BUT ALL SO COOL IN RETURN. SO I'VE SET OUT TO READ FIFTY BOOKS!!! YES YES YES, 50 BOOKS. You may say well that's not a lot. Well, I say its more then the past me would do and present me is saying  GIRL you ROCK and The Future is... well you get it by now.

So with that being said, I've chosen the first 5 books for my summer read which sgain is part of the FIFTY 2019 reads.


So let get into the 1st set of books in my SUMMER READS LIST!!!


THIS FIRST BOOK I'VE READ ALREADY AND WILL DO A FEATURE REVIEW ALONG WITH IT DUOLOGY BOOK.


1. DAUGHTER OF A PIRATE KING 
2. DAUGHTER OF A SIREN QUEEEN(duology set)--->currently reading!!!
BY AUTHOR:

Tricia Levenseller

GENRE: YOUNG ADULT 


3. AGAIN, BUT BETTER (suprise I've just finished this one so now I owe you all 3 review when I'm done with the book im on :/)
BY AUTHOR: 

Christine Riccio

GENRE: YOUNG ADULT 



4. THE HOUSE OF SPIRITS
BY AUTHOR:
GENRE: LITERATURE & FICTION, BIOGRAPHIES & MEMOIRS, SCIENCE FICTION & FANTASY


5. Lovely War
by Author: 
GENRE: Historical Fiction 



Escape....Where It All Begin!!

Sincerely,
An'Jenic

Comments

Popular Posts